The immune system is a complex array of cells that are found throughout the body. Immune cells are designed to work in conjunction with other immune cells to provide a defense against unwanted invaders. The complexity of the immune system requires a multidimensional approach of nutritional factors. Nutritional support of the immune system is directed at facilitating normal function and is not intended to be suppressive or stimulating.
Feline Immune System Support:
- Provides nutritional and biochemical support for healthy immune cells and tissues
- Supports optimal immune system function*
Indications for Use:
- General immune system support
- Colder climates or during the fall/winter months
- When kenneled or in a shelter